Need a specimen pick up?
Please call us at
(970) 493-8484, option 1
Have a question about your bill?
Please call our billing department at
(970) 493-8484, option 2
- Sunscreen 365: It isn’t just for Summer!12 Jan 2014
The Winter season in Colorado is a time for fun outdoor activities! At this time, it’s important to...
- We’ve got your University of Colorado Health employees covered!16 Sep 2013
We have received a lot of inquiries about whether or not we accept the new University of Colorado He...
- May is Melanoma/Skin Cancer Awareness Month02 May 2013
Please join Mattoch Pathology and the American Academy of Dermatology in painting the nation orange...
- New Billing Department for Mattoch Pathology: 970-493-848407 Feb 2013
If you have a question about your bill, please call our new billing department: 970-493-8484...
- Welcome To Mattoch Pathology!28 Aug 2012
We look forward to providing you and your patients with a high level of accessibility and personaliz...
- "The problem of resistance: sexually transmitted infections are becoming more difficult to control"
- Always the sun? Other factors might increase the risk of melanoma
- "Tattoo inks: We need a uniform European standard to protect consumers!"
- Investigational biologic cleared skin better, faster and for longer than ustekinumab in Phase II psoriasis study
- Advanced device improves health and saves costs for patients with lymphedema