Need a specimen pick up?
Please call us at
(970) 493-8484, option 1
Have a question about your bill?
Please call our billing department at
(970) 493-8484, option 2
- Sunscreen 365: It isn’t just for Summer!12 Jan 2014
The Winter season in Colorado is a time for fun outdoor activities! At this time, it’s important to...
- We’ve got your University of Colorado Health employees covered!16 Sep 2013
We have received a lot of inquiries about whether or not we accept the new University of Colorado He...
- May is Melanoma/Skin Cancer Awareness Month02 May 2013
Please join Mattoch Pathology and the American Academy of Dermatology in painting the nation orange...
- New Billing Department for Mattoch Pathology: 970-493-848407 Feb 2013
If you have a question about your bill, please call our new billing department: 970-493-8484...
- Welcome To Mattoch Pathology!28 Aug 2012
We look forward to providing you and your patients with a high level of accessibility and personaliz...
- Study examines occupational sun-safety policies for local government workers in Colorado
- Skin bacteria contribute to unconventional immune suppression in the skin after repeated schistosome parasite exposure
- New findings support University bid for bandages to enter the electronic age
- Bacteria contribute to immune suppression in skin after repeated schistosome exposure
- Sun safety: how to protect your child from the greatest cause of skin cancer